May the Lord bless us all with the understanding of what we need to do in order to reform our lives to the Lord’s principles. Just as there are laws that govern our life and laws that govern our character, there are also laws that govern the temple of God.
What is the temple of God?
1 Corinthians 6:19, "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost [which is] in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?"
What will happen to those who will destroy the body (temple)?
1 Corinthians 3:17, “If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.”
Aswe have been living in this world, we have been taught many wrong habits and principles that disrupt the body to functionproperly. There is an evil force, an agenda by Satan and his human agents whowant to slow down the human body from being able to properly work.
Satan knows that if he can pollute the temple of God, stopping the temple from getting what it needs, then it will be hard to work in the Lord’s behalf like we would be able to if only we would follow what has been revealed to us, especially in our time.
In every age, there has been a prophet whohas come along to help the chosen people of God,to which they are called to repentance or reform, which will help them understand where they need to be as a people for God. We have to cooperate with God to the very letter in order to hopefully endure to the sealing time of the 144,000 and heaven. So let us fulfill Ephesians 5:27, "That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish."
The only way for us to become holy and be found without blemish is by walking in ALL the light that the Lord has given us. Remember, God has laws that govern our conduct, more laws that would magnify the Ten Commandments, which will help us to be more Christ-like in a sick and fallen world. There are also laws of health which governour temple while we are in this corrupted world.
We can live and work a lot better in this world if we would only apply what has been revealed to us. There has been given much light for the remnant church to walk according to God’s purpose so to stand amidst a dying world. If we do not apply what we are going to go over today that has been given to the end-time remnant church, lives may not be sustained to live longer and healthier, or physically fit to stand in the days ahead. We must contend against Satan who is trying to kill us, and he accomplishes a lot of his work by destroying the temple through breaking the laws of health. Thus, the world is sick and the unhealthiest it has ever been.
As Christian soldiers, we understand that we need to be fit for the battle. We can’t just sit idlythinking that Christ is going to do everything for us. We have a part to act. So let us begin with the 8 laws of health that will help our temple function better for these end times:
1.Air— We need the best air we can possibly have. We need to do the best that we can inobtaining perfect air. We cannot get this in the city or trapped in the office all day long, etc. This is why it is important to secure a land in the countryside. And yes, we know that the air is still going to have pollutants in it, but not as much because the trees destroy a lot of the chemtrails and other pollutions. It is wise to have lots of plants around, which will purify the air. Fresh air will cause the blood to circulate wonderfully and give good health for the system. It replenishes the body of what it needs for your system to operate the way that God designed it. Good clean air also helps with the digestion of food more perfectly. It also helps us sleep so much better. We need to have an abundant amount of air coming through to have fresh air in our home.
2. Sunlight— There is but few who realize that, in order to have wonderful health and to be cheerful Christian, you must have an abundant, not a little, but an abundant amount of sun. We need sunlight. Our homes need to have lots of sunlight coming through the windows. Sunlight cleanses and kills germs, etc. Light removes and purifies. Air and sun are wonderful tools to clean. We need to be cleaned. Cleanliness is next to Godliness. If we have a messy and dirty house with trash that sits around all day long, your air will become toxic and bad for your health. Cleanliness brings forth a happy home and Christian. If we do not let the air come into the home or the sunlight to do its duty, don’t question why we get sick and are not very happy. Clean air and sunlight are the two things that are very important to a Christian’s life. Do the best you can.
- 1 Corinthians 9:25 "And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things..."
We need to have temperance in everything that we do. We cannot go beyond what we don’t need to. Example: We do not live to eat, but we only eat to live. We only need to eat or drink what we need. If you eat and your belly is very big and you’revery full, study the system, it is telling you that what you just did was too much and if you don’t stop, then you’re going to be overweight. If you go and get your exercise every day, but Sabbath, or you work outside all day and don’t sit behind a desk, then you only need two meals a day. Two is better than three. Again, if you’re overeating,your body will show. So, we need to be temperate in what we eat. Stick with fruits and veggies and grains, etc. Get away from the flood diet of flesh, which is not calculated to serve you good health. The prescribed diet is what is best. It is better than the once permitted diet. We need to continue to reform and get back to the Eden diet. This will be our diet in heaven. Those who do not like the Eden diet so much and refuse to change from the flesh diet will need to work harder.They will need to strive more to overcome by getting close to Jesus who will help us all.
When it comes to drinking, your body will tell you if you’re thirsty or not or how much it wants. Everyone needs to study their own system. Drink what you need. If you drink too much, you will feel the effects. If you drink too little, you will also feel the effects. If you’re a big person, you will obviously need to drink more. If you’re a small person, you are not going to need to drink as much water. If your restroom waste smells bad, you’re not drinking enough to cleanse the body of whatever toxins may be there. The best smelling person is the one who eats fruits, veggies, nuts and grains in their natural state. Those who eat flesh are naturallygoing to stink and will need products from the store to cover it all up. The flesh of decaying animal in the human body is not a pleasant thing. So let’s learn to be temperate in all things and do the right things. 1 Corinthians 10:31 "Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God."
And if we remain abstemiousin diet, there is a wonderful reward given in mental and moral vigor; it also aids in the controlling of the passions and gives us the strength to say no to satan in all his temptations. It will give us greater discernment between right and wrong, in the sacred and in the common. There are few who realize as they should how much their habits of diet have to do with their health, their character, their usefulness in this world, and their destiny to come for heaven or for destruction. The appetite should ever be in subjection to the moral and in intellectual powers. The body needs to be a servant to the mind dear family, and not the mind to the body. If we don’t give the brain what it needs, then we will become slaves to wrong things.
Another thing to understand here is that those who eat and work intemperately and irrationally talk and act irrationally as well. The sin of intemperate eating—eating too frequently, eating too much as the world teaches today that one needs to do in order to gain this or that—destroys the healthy action of the digestive organs, affects the brain, and perverts the judgment, preventing rational thinking and understanding and it will arrest the calm, healthy thinking and acting for the Christian life. So, it is very important that we control ourselves and only take in what we need, and please be careful as to what the world has to say is good for your body, they tend to lie.
We have all that we need for these last days to understand what we need to be doing that will help us walk the narrow road. The world has her way of doing things, so let us look to our own machinery that God gave to us, study your machinery and learn it with the application from what the Bible says. The Bible is our guide, not the world. The Bible will tell us what we should and should not do. The Holy Spirit will work with us if we work with Him.
Next, there is something else temperance will do for us.It will connect with the 3 angels’ messages for these last days. Good health will help the people to gain a better understanding. It will help turn the people of God from their idolatry, their sin in gluttony, and other things as well. This is very important because many people have fallen victim to being overweight. Let each and every one of us do a self-evaluation. Take a look in the mirror and say, “Am I practicing true temperance in all things? Is my diet will bring me in a position where I can accomplish the greatest amount of good? Am I practicing health?” If we cannot answer these questions, how will we be seen of God? He will hold us all responsible for knowing the truth and not applying it to the best of our ability. It is part of becoming Christ-like. Remember, the time of our ignorance God winked at, but as fast as light shines upon us, the Creator requires us to change our destroying habits, and place ourselves in a right relation to physical laws that govern our temples. Not taking care of the temple is transgression the law of health and it is sin to destroy the body and not take care of it.
1 Corinthians 3:17 - If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which [temple] ye are.
We must reform and conform to the image of Christ in all things. We must walk as He walked as well (1 Peter 2:21-22). WE can walk as Christ walked if we would yield to the Master of Heaven and Earth and not to the fallen prince of darkness in this world who is seeking to destroy us all.
4. Rest—Sleep is a very important subject for the children of God in these last days. Satan has been working hard at destroying the temple of God. It is a necessity to go to bed at a reasonable hour and make it a habit not to sit up past nine o’clock. When the sunsets, the natural law says that it’s time to rest. The body is to start shutting down, but of course, the world today is not built on God’s natural laws. The world violates it as much as possible.
We are counseledthat every light should be extinguished after nine o’clock. We need to make this a habit as much as possible, put work and other things down and rest…And yes, there are sometimes, from time to time that something may come up that can’t wait, which needs to be addressed like a life or death situation or a soul is perishing in her or his sins or something of great importance needs to be addressed. But still, whatever we do to the body, whatever we neglect to do, it will take a toll in the end. It is better to go to bed early and wake up early.
We must reform from the ways of the world and not turn the night into day. Every soul needs to hit those repairing hours that take placebetween nine o’clock and midnight. Missing those hours of repair is missing out on good health for the body to repair from the day’s work and stress. Those are the most important hours for the body to get what it needs. Failing to hit those crucial hours will result in early death. The body will be subjected to unhealthy machinery that cannot work the way God wants it to work. Let us not look back into the past, but let us now progress forward and reform even in the most important subject of sleep.
5. Exercise—Now, here is a subject that so many choose to walk away from. Brethren, I know of men in the 70s that could run circles around most people in their 20s. Those of us who say,“Oh, I can’t do it I am an old broken down piece of work,” is not the way we should be thinking. What you have done is programmingthe brain to cause your body to feel that way. Change your diet, change your thinking and get to work in giving the body what it needs, and you will see a difference.
Stretching is also part of the exercise. It is very important forour body. Exercise is wonderful for the blood; therefore, it needs to be put into practice. If you’re an old person, try and do some simple exercises in the house or just simply walk around the neighborhood on the side-walk, etc. Winter is no excuse.
Proverbs 20:4 - The sluggard will not plow by reason of the cold; [therefore] shall he beg in harvest, and [have] nothing.
Pray about this and the Lord will answer. Believe and have faith and Christ will provide you with the strength that you need.It is not good that we sit idly. We need to get up, walk around, go outside and do something. Put your energy to outdoor farming, which was man’s first employment. Even I, as a minster, spend time gardening as much as possible. It brings me closer to God. I can see His handy work. I am healed by nature and doing something with the soil. It is a pleasure to see the harvest of what I was able to accomplish, and this is purely good for our health as it was given in the Garden of Eden to do so. I create my own Garden of Eden around my house or wherever I may live. Gardening is part of my happiness and joy away from the desk and the burdens of others. It really brings me closer to God. This is why we are counseled to move to the countryside and live off the land. Stop allowing the Wal-marts of the world to supply our needs as much as possible. We have a part to act in this work to take care of self. If you are not in the countryside now where you can get closer to God, pray about it as so many have done before and are now in the country preparing for the buy and sell issue that we are facing. They are going to try and force everyone to starve them into receiving the mark of the beast. What we cannot do, when we have done all we can to supply ourselves, whatever we lack, the Lord will supply for us. But again, we have a part to act and idleness will not work. If you have any questions, regarding country living and our calling, please go to our site and see the country living sermons series.
Types of Exercise:
When to Exercise:
- Exercise will help the work of digestion. To walk out after a meal is a good thing, hold the head erect as much as possible, put back the shoulders and stand firm, and exercise moderately on a regular basis, which will be a great benefit to everyone. The mind will also be diverted from self to the beauties of God’s beautiful nature. The less the attention is called to our stomach after a meal, the better it will be for everyone.
- Morning exercise is a wonderful way to start the day with some stretches.Walking throughout the day, being in a heavenly atmosphere and being around wildlife, or cultivating flowers in the garden is good for the soul as it was for Adam and Eve in the garden, which was man’s first employment.Also, taking care of some small fruit treesorgardening your own vegetables is great for connecting with God, which is all necessary to have a healthy circulation of the blood flowing through the body. It is a sure safeguard against sicknesses and diseases, as well as congestions of the brain and lungs, or inflammation of the liver, and the kidneys as well, and many other diseases that are known to those whohave not a right understanding of good health.
- We are not to do anything that would occupy the mind and tax it more while after eating a meal. The mind will be overworked giving it too much to focus on. We should not engage in an immediatehard exercise after a full meal; this would clearly be a violation ofthe laws of the human system. Immediately after eating our food, there is a strong draught upon the nervous energy of the body. The brain is called into active exercise to assist the stomach in its work; therefore, when the mind or the body is overtaxed after eating, this process of digestion is hindered and cannot fulfill its duty properly. The vitality of the human system, which is needed to carry on the work in one direction, is called away from its first duty and set to work in another.
Benefits of Exercise:
- God designed our human machinery to be in our daily activity, for in this activity or motion is its preserving power.
- By engaging in active exercising in the open clean air of the countryside, every day the liver, kidneys, and lungs will also be strengthened to perform their duty to have good health.
- Healthy, active exercise is what we all need to be partaking in. This will invigorate our minds to the fullest.
- Not only will our organs be strengthened by our daily activities, daily outside duties and regular exercising, but our mind will also acquire strength and knowledge through the action of these organs.
- The more we all exercise, the better will be the circulation of the blood that is flowing through our bodies.
- Any diseased stomach that has been built upon wrong habits, principles and practices will find relief by daily exercise.
- Exercise is so important to our digestion, and to have a healthy condition of body and mind.
- Useful employment to the human machinery will build up any feeble body. We need to stay active to be healthy. We cannot have pure blood if we are stagnant. We need to arouse the liver to perform its daily work. By creating a great circulation for the blood to flow nicely through the body, we will find that our lives will change, and we will gain power for the coming days.
- Genesis 1:29 "And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat."
- With our first parents, their intemperate desire caused them to lose Eden. Temperance plays a very big role in our lives. It has a lot to do with being restored back to Eden than most realize today.
- Grains, fruits, nuts, and vegetables are the prescribed diet of our Creator. These foods, which should be prepared in a simple and natural manner, are the most healthful and nourishing. The food is best in its natural state. They give us strength; they bring the power of endurance that we need to sustain our lives, and we gain the intellect a Biblical Christian needs.
- God gave our first parents in the Garden of Eden the food Christ had designed that the human race should eat. It was contrary to the Lord’s plan to have the life of any creature taken to fill man’s stomach and provide a life for the human machinery. There was never to be death in Eden. The fruit of the trees in the Garden of Eden was the food required for man.
7. Pure Water
- In having good health and when we are sick, it is pure water that will bring us back to good health. It is the beverage which God did provide to quench the thirst of animals and man. When freely drunk, it helps to supply our necessities for the system to work properly and it will bring assistance to resist disease. The external application of water is the most satisfactory ways to regulate the circulation of the blood flow through our system.
- Pure water to drink and fresh air to breathe, this invigorates the vital organs in our bodies, purifies the blood, and helps nature in her task of overcoming the bad conditions that may exist in our system.
8. Trust in God
- Proverbs 17:22 "A merry [rejoicing]heart doeth good like a medicine."
- Courage, hope, faith, sympathy, and lovepromotehealth and prolonglife. A truly contented mind, a cheerful spirit, is health to the body and strength to our soul.
- Gratitude, rejoicing, benevolence, and then trusting in God’s love and care for us—these are health’s greatest safeguard against the attacks of the enemy who seeks to cause us death.
- Trust in the Lord is a very wonderful health to the body. Let not the feelings, the talks, or the attitude of any human agent depress you. Be careful that in words or action we do not give others any opportunity to obtain the advantage in hurting us. Let us keep looking unto Jesus Christ our Lord. He is our strength. By beholding Jesus, we will become changed into His likeness. Jesus will be the health of your countenance and our God.
- Psalms 9:10 “And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.”
May we all have good health and strive unto perfection for these last days. Peace…